Small businesses are not immune to cyber threats and, in fact, are more likely to be targets because they typically cannot match the sophisticated technologies and comprehensive processes deployed at the larger companies. If you think your company isn’t a subject of hacking and attack, think again.
During this presentation, we will discuss:
- The major threats that can affect the security of your important corporate data
- How to identify these threats and educate your employees on how to avoid them
- What you can do to alleviate the risk
- What are the benefits and challenges of cyber liability insurance
Don’t let your business be one of the statistics. Understand your role, the role of your employees and IT department, your insurance options, and how to put the proper processes in place to mitigate your risk.
- Friday, March 30, 2018 | 7:30am – 10:00am
- Registration & Breakfast: 7:30am – 8:00am
- Program: 8:00am – 10:00am
- Courtyard by Marriott - 75 Felton Street, Marlborough, MA
Co-Organizer & Sponsors:
- First Beacon Business Advisory Group
- Integrated Insurance Solutions
- Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce
Cost: $ 25 Members, Non-Members & Guests
Executive Continental Breakfast included: Freshly Baked Breakfast Pastries, Fresh Seasonal Sliced Fruit, Assortment of Yogurts & Granola, Assorted Juices, Coffee and Tea
Quick Look Business Assessment
Get a quick snapshot of how your business is doing. Sign up for our email list to download your free Quick Look Assessment.