Trusted Business Advisors Building Extraordinary Businesses
There are many challenges facing small to mid-sized businesses:
- Defining a clear business strategy
- Determining the right marketing strategy
- Finding the right qualified resources to grow your business and generate sales
- Reducing expenses
- Managing and monitoring cash flow
- Receiving loans and gaining access to capital
- Providing solid management across all disciplines
- Having no succession, exit or retirement strategy
- Utilizing the right technology to improve efficiencies
- Providing adequate employee benefits
- Dealing with government regulations and the tax environment
But with all the challenges, these businesses are critical to our economy:
- 23 million small businesses in America account for 54% of all U.S. sales
- Small businesses provide 55% of all jobs and 66% of all net new jobs since the 1970s
- Big business has eliminated four million jobs since 1990, but small businesses added eight million
Your business is important. Let us help you overcome some of your challenges.
A Fresh Perspective from Trusted Business Advisors with Hands-On Experience
If you had the option to engage seasoned experts offering a fresh perspective and proven systems to help you achieve your business goals, would you take advantage of that opportunity?
The trusted business advisors at First Beacon work with business leaders who are seeking solutions that help them navigate the challenges of business growth to build an extraordinary business. Our multidisciplinary team of business advisors -- all of whom have owned their own businesses -- work with clients to provide clear direction and practical, differentiating solutions focused on achieving strategic results.
We understand the unique issues faced by small and mid-sized businesses and will work with you to eliminate the obstacles keeping you from making the best decisions for your business.
Improved Decision Making
Our complex and challenging economic environment makes it increasingly difficult to make critical decisions without a team of professionals by your side.
We have expert business advisors to guide your business in areas such as:
- Business growth and expansion
- Business valuation and exit strategy
- Business succession planning
- Marketing strategy and execution
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Employee benefits
- Business tax credits
- Risk management
- Cost segregation
- Legal advice and representation
The experienced professionals at First Beacon partner with you to help drive your business forward, increase your profits and meet your business challenges.
For more information on our services, please contact us.
Employee Termination: Protecting Organizational Investments & Interests
Friday, June 1, 2018 | 7:30am – 10:00am
Registration & Breakfast: 7:30am – 8:00am
Program: 8:00am – 10:00am
Quick Look Business Assessment
Get a quick snapshot of how your business is doing. Sign up for our email list to download your free Quick Look Assessment.
Connect with us on LinkedIn